RUSH TOWNSHIP BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013 7 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC COMMENT
4. POLICE REPORT
5. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING –April 18, 2013
6. TREASURERS REPORT – As of April 30, 2013
7. APPROVAL OF CURRENT TOWNSHIP AND SEWER BILLS THRU
May 31, 2013
8. MUNICIPAL REPORTS (SEWER, ROAD, ARRO)
10. ATTORNEY’S BUSINESS
11. OLD BUSINESS
12. NEW BUSINESS
- A)Motion to allow St. Jerome Regional School to hold its annual 5K walk/run on township roads to be held on June 15, 2013.
- B)Motion for the Rush Township Fire Police to direct traffic during the St. Jerome’s Regional School 5K walk/run to be held on June 15, 2013.
- C)Motion for the Rush Township Fire Police to assist at the 2013 Schuylkill County Firefighters Convention being held in Mahanoy City on August 24, 2013
- D)Motion for the Rush Township Fire Police to assist with the Tamaqua Memorial Day Parade on Monday, May 27, 2013
- E)Motion to appoint Dyllyn Trexler as Deputy Emergency Management Coordinator
- F)Motion to appoint Thomas Klein and as an alternate Michelle Griffiths to the Zoning Hearing Board.
- G)Motion to put the old chipper out for bid.
- H)Motion to purchase an entry shield for police department
13. SUPERVISORS COMMENT –
Ash pick up will be on Thursday’s, please call the office to be added to the list
At our April 22nd electronic recycling event we collected 8,360 lbs of waste our next
Electronic recycling event will be held on July 20th from 9 am to 1 pm
Our new wood chipper was received on Wednesday, May 15, 2013